Monday, March 11, 2013

Dreaming of Benihana

We've been eating such amazing food.  Really.  I don't use that word lightly.  But the eggplant casserole.  The tender steak.  The flavorful asparagus.  The succulent cabbage.  It's hard to complain about missing a little starch, a little bread, a pizza crust that is not made of cauliflower. #mushy.

Still, tomorrow we go to Benihana, to celebrate our anniversary and Ben's birthday.  I can't wait to eat that rice.  Oh baby.  I'm going to have shrimp, scallops, and fillet, not the regular steak.  I won't regret the food OR spending the money.  I am dreaming of Benihana, and my dreams come true tomorrow.


Kristin Ate
basted egg, right out of the pan.  (it was not a yard egg, and I could tell)
2 cups of coffee with cream
salad with steak, great veggies, 1/2 avocado and delicious cheeses
1/2 cup almonds
more almonds
diet coke
amy's chicken gouda sausage and cabbage
(it was cut up, I probably ate 2 sausages total)
cottage cheese
fudgesicle

Kristin Spent
$0.00

AJ eat


basted egg on gf bread
2 cups of coffee with cream
 steak, veggies, 1/2 avocado and delicious cheeses
power bar
Amy's chicken Gouda sausage and cabbage
cottage cheese
yogurt with choc yogurt sauce
almonds
coke

No comments:

Post a Comment