Thursday, March 7, 2013

eggplant and accidental agave

So a lovely friend brought some almond-based gluten free cupcakes for me, Amanda and Adam.  She said they were almond flour, chocoate, agave, dairy free, etc.  I ate it right up, and then I thought, oh, agave.  That's sugar.  I guess I was thinking "aloe." Which my dad used to drink.  But it was an accident, and a tiny but exceedingly delicious cupcake.  With no wheat.  So, yeah.
For dinner, AJ made the three-cheese eggplant casserole from the wheat-belly cookbook.  Oh em gee.
It was really good.  I mean really.

Kristin Ate
scrambled egg with spinach and cottage cheese
2 coffees with cream
emergen- c
beef and cabbage
carrots
3 handfuls of almonds
diet coke
three cheese eggplant casserole
brussel's sprouts
avocado
1 square dark chocolate
healthy choice fudgesicle

Kristin Spent
$35.some odd cents, Target, 10.00 on balloons and tissue at target (about- all on clearance), notebooks for AJ's pocket, 2 boxes hair dye so we could get the $5.00 gift card.
$2.36  2 diet cokes MacDonald's

AJ ate
egg with spinach and cottage cheese
3 coffees with cream
apple
2 handsfull cashews
3 cheese eggplant casserole
brussel's sprouts
avocado
fudgesicle

AJ spent
$48.89 gas
$200 TCFU Visa
$21.-- costco, eggplant, cream, almonds




No comments:

Post a Comment