Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Meat and Vegetables

Yesterday AJ asked me what I'd like for dinner and I said "meat and vegetables," which is the only thing you can eat when you are going low-carb.  He made chicken enchilada casserole (a low carb recipe, but not exactly meat and vegetables.)  Tonight I got home after a long, long day and beheld a pristine kitchen.  All I could smell was bleach.
"Um, what were you thinking about for dinner?"  I asked, fake-cheerfully.
"Oh, meat and vegetables," AJ said fake-casually, as he opened the oven and whipped out a beautiful pot-roast, just like Sylvia used to make.  Done to perfection.
He's already packed my lunch for me tomorrow.
What a man.
Also, the bleach smell was from AJ cleaning the bathtub and tile, which got become kinda mildewed.
I mean, seriously.  What a man.

Kristin Ate:
1 1/2 scrambled egg with onions, peppers and mushrooms
2 coffees with cream
salad with meat and cheese
diet coke
olives
1 cheese stick
pot roast
potato
carrots
parsnips
onion
garlic
weight watchers fudgesicle
1/2 piece apple walnut almond wheatless bread with butter


Kristin Spent
$10.19  Nook Book (Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers)

AJ ate:
scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions peppers
2 coffee with cream
enchilada hotdish
chocolate covered donut
2 slices of apple walnut bread
potroast and vegetables
slice of gluten free toast (2)
coke

AJ spent
$75.00 HSN
$221.00 car insurance
$1.39 (donut at holiday)
$47.89 Costco for pot roast, butter, cheese, eyeglass cleaner



Not just a donut but a gas station donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment