Monday, February 25, 2013

Reboot

Ok.  It's time for a reboot.  It's been a week since our last post.  This sounds like confession.  Bless me father for I have sinned.  It's been 7 days since my last confession.  How do I even know what confession is like?  I am not catholic.  I read a lot and I see lots of movies.  Ah, the movies.  An occasion of sin.  Which is another Catholic thing, to the best of my understanding.

So last week we needed to see 4 movies to make our Academy Awards show deadline.  Tbis was the second year in a row that we made it. We had a great time, but it was not good for our consumption.  Money was spent, although carefully.  We had discount tickets for Zero Dark 30. Candy was eaten, but only a half-pack at a time.  There was lots of wheat and starch consumed, so I'm giving it up.

Today AJ made me an egg macmuffin and a lunch with lots of carbs.  I threw away the muffin, the chips, the hummous, the bread.
Kristin ate:
egg and ham
emergen c
french onion soup
celery and carrots
shredded cheese
2 diet cokes
1 cheese stick
a pile of burger and cabbage
mixed veg
tabuli
weight watchers fudgesicle
1/2 beer


Kristin spent
$0.00

I guess beer is made of wheat, so it's a no go.  That's fine.  Water tomorrow.  Can't be perfect on the first day.

We're back, baby.

AJ ate

Homemade egg mcmuffin
roast beef sandwich
piece of cake
banana
diet coke
2 coffee with cream
cookie
burger with cabbage
mixed veg
.5 beer
piece of cake

AJ Spent
$0.00


No comments:

Post a Comment