Sunday, January 20, 2013

All I Want is a Little Luxury....

A sad lapse in frugality. On a trip to Ridgedale I popped into Sephora, and suddenly popped out my  wallet and popped out my credit card, and popped into my bag four little products that cost way more than I have to pay.  All I can say is that I am almost out, they last a long time, they don't give me a rash, and they make my skin feel as if it isn't winter.  I had already planned to forgo the expensive products and get something at Target instead, but all the sudden they were bought.  I might take them back.  But I might not. 

Kristin ate
1 1/2 waffles, butter, syrup *(a tiny bit)
2 scrambled eggs
2 cups of coffee with cream
1 diet coke
1 small pile of chocolate chips
1/4 cup marcona almonds
3 pieces of left over homemade pzza
7 brussels sprouts
1 glass of red wine
1 green salad 
1 healthy choice fudgesicle
1tasting portion of homemade strawberry chocolate chip icecream made with yogurt, in the Ninja

Kristin spent
$116.00 at Sephora on hope in a jar, when hope is not enough, purity and hope in a tinted moisturizer.
$.95 Barnes and Noble (nook book 8 cousins)

AJ ate
1 waffle
2 eggs
2 coffees, 
1 donut
handful of almonds
3 pizzas of pizza
brussels sprouts wiht garlic
1 glass of wine
salad
frozen berries and yogurt
gingerale

AJ spent
$81.00 at Costco for cream, burger, lettuce, celery, mushrooms, potatoes, onions, cheese, turkey, salami, bagels , almonds
$181.05 TCFU payment on addition mortgage

No comments:

Post a Comment