Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kowalski's Morning Bun

Today was a long work day for me, and I was wanting some sugar and carbs.  AJ was on the southside, and went to Kawalski's to buy my favorite bakery treat, the morning bun. If you are looking for the perfect cinnamon roll, this is it.  It's a normal sized, (not gigantic like a cinnabon) simple bun.  It comes in frosted, sugared, or sticky.  I love all kinds, but my favorite is frosted.  Today I had a sugared. It is so sugary that you should eat it over the sink. It's yeasty, but not fluffy.  Buttery, but not greasy.  The cinnamon is subtle, not strong.   I ate mine at about 4:30, with 2 pieces of muenster cheese, and it sustained me until I got my lovely dinner at home at about 8:30.
Oh, morning bun, why do you have to be so tempting and delicious?  Kowalski's also sells hard boiled eggs, or salad.  But I saw my chance and I took it.  The morning bun.

Kristin ate-
egg on toast
3 cups of coffee with cream
sweet potato chips
celery
diet coke
morning bun
2 pieces cheese
4 pretzels
small square enchilada casserole
salad
4 olives
sour cream, salsa, guacamole

Kristin Spent-
$0.00  (but AJ spent money on me.)

Aj ate-
2 cups coffee
egg and toast
orange
bite of chocolate
black coffee
bag of caramel corn
piece of cheese
1/2 danish
enchilada hot dish
latte
2 cookies (cranberry walnut)
bowl of chicken and wild rice hot dish
banana with chocolate and whipped cream

AJ spent
$3,00 coffee
$4,00 parking
$5.72 at Kowalski cheese, morning bun, Danish
$15.00 gas convertible
$20.00 gas van


No comments:

Post a Comment