Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You're not supposed to eat the gift horse

Today my student teacher brought bagels and cream cheese and bananas.  There were lotsa treats at my meeting after school.  Even though my planned eating was balanced and moderate,  I ended up eating some junky food, or at the least, extra carby food, that wasn't so much. (see photo.)
Just because someone brings you food doesn't mean you have to eat it.
Oh well.  At least I didn't eat the gift food AND the planned food.  I guess that's something.

Kristin ate
egg sandwich
3 cups coffee
bagel
veggie cream cheese
orange
4 pretzels (small)
diet coke
2 oreos
1 chip with guacamole
small pile of almonds
small pile of pretzels
3 chocolate covered preztels
small latte
salad
glass of wine
brown rice and chicken hot dish
2 little pieces homemade bread
healthy choice fudgesicle

Kristin Spent
$15.00 for Amanda's field trip.

AJ ate
banana
3 cups coffee
2 with cream
1 pancake
stew
orange
another banana
latte
rice and chicken casserole
2 little pieces of bread
salad
glass of wine
1/2 cup strawberry yogurt freeze

AJ spent
$45.00 gas   $19.97 snow pants for Amanda.  $102.00 credit card bills

No comments:

Post a Comment