Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friday Pizza Night #3

Okay.  Last week I said "who needs Pizzeria Lola?" This week, it was me.  I needed Pizzeria Lola.  I really did.  It was conference day, all day, a long day.  Amanda was at a sleepover and Sharon and Mark were free to go to LINCOLN!!!!! so we needed high quality southside pizza and we needed it it fast.  AJ and I made a frugal plan ahead of time.  We would order the Lady Zaza, with Korean sausage and kimchee, which we'd been dying to try.  We would resists apps and deserts.  We would split a  beer.  Then we'd go to the movie with no treats.   The restaurant part went ok, although we had a long wait and I was afraid that I would need my own beer, but 1 was enough.  The pizza was absolutely delicious, but was very spicy and I couldn't eat it very fast.  It was filling, too.  AJ ate 4 pieces and I ate 2.  At the theatre, we both succumbed to popcorn lust right away.  Milkduds too.  And a large diet coke.  I don't mind that I ate it, so much, but I do mind that we spent the money.  Next time I'm sneaking my candy in with my gigantic purse, in the tradition of thrifty women everywhere.

Kristin ate
toast with peanut butter
4 cups of coffee with cream or milk
a chocolate cupcake with an oreo in the bottom
a turkey sandwich
a nice little salad
an orange
a diet coke
2 lady zaza pizza pieces
1/2 fulton blonde beer
1/2 box milkduds
1/2 medium popcorn with fake butter
1/2 gigantic diet coke
1 hot chocolate with whipped cream

Kristin spent 
$26.00 at Pizzeria Lola (1 pizza, 1 beer and tip.)

AJ ate
2 cups coffee with cream
1 toast
1 orange
2 chicken mickey nuggets
1 bowl of stew
1 glass of milk
1 coke
2 bites of toffee from Patina
4 slices of lady zaza
1/2 beer
1/2 popcorn
1/2 milkduds
1/2 diet coke
hot chocolate with whipped cream

AJ spent
$2.00 parking for Fair School Tour
$5.00 prescription
$10.00 for $20.00 of gas, with gift card from sipe and werth
$2.00 for toffee
$17.00 for movie
$17.25 for treats
$77.30 at Menard for paint, new light fixture for chickens. Used $75.06 from rebate, so actual cash spent was $42.22


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment