Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Carb loading without a marathon after.

In my family we are addicted to things made of wheat. We love our starches of all kinds, really. The more we eat, the more we want.
Today after school I was jibe sing for a donut. We almost stopped at Lunds. Then we almost stopped at bye tkts. Finally, we almost stopped at woullets . But we don't even like their donuts. It is all about being tired and needing something to make me feel alive. Aj had an easier time- I found out he had been home at two and made himself some pancakes.
I never had the donut, but I had an unnecessary bagel, with peanut butter and honey. Also hot chocolate. Them dinner.
Amanda danced and walked/ran on the treadmill while I napped in the recliner and watched a downtown abbey DVD again.
I need to stop carbo-loading before a nap marathon.

Kristin ate
Egg on toast
3 cups of coffee with cream
Salami sandwich on a sesame bagel
Diet coke
Bagel with Ob and honey
Cocoa
Hungry jack casserole
Salad
1/2 beer
Healthy choice fudgesicle
A few almonds
7 pretzels.

Kristin spent
$0.00

Aj ate
2 coffees w/ cream
1/2 waffle
Gg and toast
Turkey sandwich
Orange
Coke
1 1/2 hot chocolates
1/4 kit kat
4 skittles
4 little pancakes
Hungry jack casserole
Salad
1/2 beer

Aj spent
$2.50 snacks while sliding

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Carbo loading for a nap marathon. Sounds like my kind of event.

    ReplyDelete